Q.

What is the SuperMemo?

Asked by nikita, 31 May '08 10:45 pm

1.

SuperMemo is a software that was developed by SuperMemo World in Poland in the year 1985. It is a practical application of the proposed spaced repetition learning technique that has been proposed for efficient instruction by a number of psychologists as early as in the 1930s. The author of the learning method, and lead programmer of the software, is Piotr Wozniak.

Source: Wikipedia.
Answered by Anvin Raj, 04 Jun '08 09:39 pm

(0)
 (0)

2.

Never heard of this in my life, till I read your Qn. and did some browsing to find out what it is. Very interesting software, which has multifaceted use. Tried looking for a free download softare, the only ones I found was for the Palm OS, only for handhled devices. If you have an idea, where you can get a trial version of this software for a laptop or desktop, please let me know. I would be gratefu.

Also, it is very good that you ask such questions. It may not get any answers, but atleast for a miniscule minority like me, who are no great guns at computer and related stuff, it will be an eye opener to learn something new.

Thanks
Answered by Omega, 01 Jun '08 10:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

SuperMemo is a learning method and software package developed by SuperMemo World in Poland from 1985 to the present. It is a practical application of the proposed spaced repetition learning technique that has been proposed for efficient instruction by a number of psychologists as early as in the 1930s. The author of the learning method, and lead programmer of the software, is Piotr Wozniak.

Answered by Awin Umesh Salian, 31 May '08 10:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

people r answering from wikipedia.....wah..
Answered by Nikhil Shah, 31 May '08 10:52 pm

(0)
 (0)