Q.

The bold step taken by priyanka (Bangalore incident of storming BFs marriage), an eye opener to all other girls, but is it an advantage to her or a disadvantage ?

Tags: relationships, entertainment, city guide
Asked by koena, 14 Nov '09 10:21 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

I would like to know more about this incident. Could you please send me the link?
Answered by joyoti sen, 14 Nov '09 10:31 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

How true its really shocking and eye opening to all the grls
Answered by meera, 14 Nov '09 10:22 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I am writing the answer on the basis of your information given in #3 under Ms Joyoti Sen's answer. I have a big question. My question should not be construed as a defence for the man. No way I am coming to his defence. But I have not an iota of sympathy for the girl also. Similar incidents are also happening in other parts of the country and most importantly in rural India. The difference between rural India and Bangalore is that Press is easily accessible and available to sensationalize the issue in metropolis.

How much responsibly has been shown by the 20 year old girl? What her parents and guardians were doing when she was involved with this man? The age of 20 years, I suppose, is the time of studies . It is not that selecting a life partner was the principal job at that time? Didn't her mother or other elder females taught her about the dire consequences of such amorous desires? Then why she has done this?

Answered by soumyen sarkar, 15 Nov '09 07:16 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Computer Engineering can be classified into two types:Hardware Engineering: Where we learn about Physical part of computer like Hard disk, Mother Boar..more

Answered by Pravash Jha