Q.

Will some real clever person explain to me what this Jhoos and Twitter is all about? Are they like Orkut and Facebook? ( I get friendship requests from these sites and I don't wish to accept.) )

Tags: relationships, careers, education
Asked by joyoti sen, 06 Sep '09 02:47 pm

1.

Well Twitter is yet another of those social networking and blogging sites. As for Jhoos I expect it is the same. I too am receiving lots of invites from people I have never heard of asking me to join - no doubt they have sourced my email address from all those forwards we had re. Rediff a few weeks ago. I just send them to the Blocked Senders List including the Domain. There are only 24 hours in the day how people can live, work and spend time on these sites is a mystery to me !!
Answered by Janis, 06 Sep '09 08:49 pm

(3)
 (0)
2.

Jhoos is a free online dating service. No subscription fees and lifetime membership with text and audio video chat features.

Jhoos is a human edited profiles repository where participating members evaluate profiles thereby making Jhoos a social network of live dating personals. Easy to install and free to use. Jhoos makes online adult dating easy and fun.

Jhoos is an professional online dating messengerthat integrates with Yahoo and AIM and lets you search and date millions of singles and activity partners all over the globe.

Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow open access. Users can send and receive tweets via the Twitter website, Short Me ...more
Answered by Jack Johnson, 06 Sep '09 08:51 pm

(3)
 (0)
3.

Its no brains but social pains to get hooked onto these social networking sites. I guess ya have a handful in QnA so dont think of gossiping on twitter or jhoos.

------ Tune into http://cheersmatey.blogspot.com/ ---------
Answered by Saj Sierra, 10 Sep '09 01:51 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Well joyoti I cannot throw any light because I am not clever as that is your condition to answer this question but need to say however that I simply cannot understand why anyone would want to be in so many social sites and I too get countless invitations which I just ignore.
Answered by gem mina, 06 Sep '09 03:29 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

I have seen Jhoos though more than a year back.I am also getting requests from friends to join these and many other sites but I find it difficult to join all these sites and also feel there is no use since i am already friends with these people as i know their mail id or their Facebook profile.What is the requirement to join anothe or many other sites for just making friends who are already our friends?
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 06 Sep '09 02:50 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

I am not real cleaver, But these sites are similar to Orkut, Facebook.
Answered by Krishna Indian, 06 Sep '09 02:48 pm

(2)
 (0)
7.

Both are social networking sites. I happen to visit Jhoos today after I have been receiving a couple of invites.

Jhoos - straight copy & paste from their website:

"Jhoos is a free online dating service. No subscription fees and lifetime membership with text and audio video chat features.

Jhoos is an professional online dating messengerthat integrates with Yahoo and AIM and lets you search and date millions of singles and activity partners all over the globe"

Answered by Omega, 10 Sep '09 10:08 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

What actually matters is Friendship, nothing else
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 17 Nov '09 05:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Jhoos is a free online dating service. No subscription fees and lifetime membership with text and audio video chat features. Download now and join Jhoos to meet your soulmate. ... Jhoos Free Online Dating Service, find singles that seek relationships , matchmaking, dating chat and love !
Twitter is a service for friends, family, and coworkers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question
Still I am not a real clever person
Answered by raman, 10 Sep '09 09:15 am

(0)
 (0)
10.

Jhoos not heard but twitter is another social net work used for gossiping
Answered by Dinesh C S, 08 Sep '09 08:24 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The mental exercised prescribed for improvingthe working of the brain have nothing to do with spirituality which concept is just a nonsense .If you b..more

Answered by radhikamruta