Q.

Is Indian Politics an example of "No honour among thieves"?

Asked by Ritujit Hazarika, 25 Jun '09 01:15 pm

1.

My answer is both YES & NO. I agree with you when I recall the statement (in the year 2004) of Yaswant Sinha calling our PM an eunuch. But I disagree with you, when I recall LKA calling M M Singh and aplogising for personal attacks and MMS reciprocating the same gesture. Surely in olden days, the level of politics was much higher. From the very begining in early fifties, Vajpayee used to give lot of problems to Nehru. Yet during a reception given in the honour of Bulganin & Krushchev in Rashtrapati Bhavan, Nehru took pains to find out young Vajpayee from the big crowd and introduced him to the Russian guests as one of the most upcoming parliamentarians of modern India. Such gestures are rare now.
Answered by Sankar Mitra, 25 Jun '09 02:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Honour is like an island, rugged and without shores; we can never re-enter it once we are on the outside. What we can expect from a thief
Answered by jameel ahmed, 25 Jun '09 01:39 pm

(1)
 (1)
3.

My answer is both YES & NO.
Answered by sumati gayki, 20 Jan '11 10:40 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

The general accepted philosophy among dishonest people is " Honour among thiefs " and they do take pride in their understanding , because their profession do not permit them registered agreements deeds on dishonesty . They have their own private police and a code of conduct and deathly punishments when someone betrays which is a heinous crime in their books . But in politics there no love lost between them , politics should be added to love and war in where every thing is fair .Politics appear to be same every where as in India , no different .
Answered by RAMASWAMY VENKATESH, 26 Jun '09 06:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes. The spectram scandal where 60,000 crores of public funds were swalloed by a Minister was left uncared for. This is only an example. Thieves are disguising as Ministers and obviously the real thief will have least regards to the so called India Politics.
Answered by sarma sarma, 25 Jun '09 02:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Why do you get this doubt..................!. When you express your correct views you should be bold.
Answered by iqbal ahmed, 25 Jun '09 01:42 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

He is ex IAS cadre they know routine work &parcel no mass base they are not able to do that when party fails they should do hard work to revive fort..more

Answered by pramod gokhale