Q.

Our spritual gurus/saints are doing excellant services through their discourses by spreading the message of goodwill,brotherood and method for reducing tension and getting happiness all over the world but many people are feeling jealousy and in the name of secularism they are being implicated into false cases though till now no case has been proved. why it happensin india to only hindu saintswho are attracting large crow and having big followers?please give your reasons and comments.

Tags: people, case, world
Asked by Ramesh Agarwal, 06 Dec '09 06:45 pm

1.

Because they dirty politicians know that they are actually not secular but only pseudo secular,but to appear to be TRUELY SECULAR in the eyes of their vote banks they over act

A pointer to this is the MALEGAON blast, where in even a lady sadhvi was maltreated,just before the elections just to please the master, after the elections nothing is heard about the case
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 06 Dec '09 06:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Well Ramesh I can tell u that the Rajneeshi cult, did anything but spread peace & harmony. The dude wanted to poison the entire water supply of Portland city in Oregon State!

Only Hindu saints are attracting large groups of followers???? Hows about political parties? The MNS seems to have a huge fan following, and every Christian sermon also has quite a huge following. I can tell u the Khawja Moinuddin Chisti Dargah in Ajmer attracts a HUUUUUUUUUGE follower base, even Hindus among them by plentiful.

I don't think Saints should be falsely maimed, but then they also should not enter public life & keep to spirituality. The same applies to ALL religious heads.

I dunno if I was PM of India I wouldn't allow ANY religion to manifest itself in public life.
Answered by A Moin, 06 Dec '09 07:02 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Audio Jack Fix, Part one.', Update:I have been fixing the Treo six hundred and six hundred and fifty of this defective and broken jack problem. I char..more

Answered by Mickey