Q.

Dr. Trupti Jayin took Swati Singh back into her past life on Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka, on Monday, 7th December at 9.30pm only on Imagine. I see it nothing more than a Planchette. In Planchette too they spell out the similar supernatural (or unconscious) messages. Do you believe in Past life regression?

Tags: dr, singh, imagine
Asked by Jack Johnson, 13 Dec '09 06:23 am

1.

Dear Dr.Singh, I do not believe in rebirths first of all, hence I would not be a part of it to answer as in this birth we have to fulfill all karma done by you. regards Cyrus
Answered by cyrus irani, 13 Dec '09 04:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Yes I Do!!!! No ifs and buts about it. Even in the bible Jesus has said, You knew me as Moses , you knew me as Elijah.. That is proof that Jesus has been born before. The early gospels did speak of reincarnation but later on such texts were expunged from the Bible in order to give the Catholic church complete hold over the laity. If after all my own karma dictates my life and my past karma can explain what I am facing now, who needs the authority of the Church?
Answered by joyoti sen, 13 Dec '09 11:19 am

(1)
 (0)

3.

Though I am a practicing Hindu, I do not believe in reincarnations or life after death. I guess all these hypnotic practices basically activate a person's subconscious and unconscious mind, where lots of imaginations and complexes lie. That probably explains the different experiences told by these people.
Answered by manish varma, 13 Dec '09 05:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Jack . I beleive i am born in pure state of soul and that I do not carry any baggage of sins prior to that . When I sin or make mistakes or do good it is my own choice and nothing to do with the baggage of past life or so It is my deeds here that decide my final destination .
Can be blame People becoming killer due to past life ?
Can be blame Hitler killing 6 million people due to past life or something .It is the choice he made .wE CAN NOT BLAME GOD OR HIS PAST LIFE HISTORY IF ANY there . If He wanted HE WOULD NOT HAVE carried out the killings .right .IT IS BAD CHIOICE HE MADE IN HIS FREE WILL OR DECISION .
If past life history is very correct then will the courts admit them as evidence or testimony ?
Animlas and plants have no free will like us then they can not get rebirth like human beings since they do not do anything except by their natural instinct . They are like robots programmed to do some functions unlike human beings
Answered by mythsbusted, 13 Dec '09 04:53 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Do you still believe in all those good for nothing tear jerkers ! they make us fools and mint money
there is no punar janam. man lives once and for good thats it
Answered by atoz, 13 Dec '09 08:14 am

(2)
 (0)
6.

What is happening in Raaz..................... is all fiction. this is a scripted story and there is no truth in it at all.
Answered by iqbal seth, 13 Dec '09 08:03 am

(2)
 (0)
7.

Yes I believe in past life regression!
Answered by Sampada sadame, 14 Dec '09 10:54 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Well Brother Jack Johnson , I do not beleive in Re-births .
What I beleive is that we can be re-born at this particular instance provided we gather our will power and courage to repent for the sins and seek sincere repentance .
Provided we gather courage to GIVE UP bad things of life and reform ourselves leading to purification .
I beleive that no one is angel or devil by nature amongst the human beings and it is our deeds faith that make us good or bad .
Son of a sinner can become a saint or son of a saint can become a sinner .It is all about our deeds basically
Those who wish to sincerely and humbly reform themselves , This one gift life is enough and those who do not for them even million of lives is not enough ...
.GOD BLESS
Answered by commonman, 14 Dec '09 10:59 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

The case of Titu Singh that appeared in the London-based magazine Reincarnation International is one of the more fascinating cases of double birthmarks. This story was first broadcast in 1990 on the BBC TV news program "Forty Minutes." The case of Titu who named names and details of his own murder made for exciting TV drama. By the way, the resemblance to the case of Ravi Shankar is not surprising because cases of murdered victims returning in a new body to haunt their murderers is not an uncommon theme in these past life cases. Titu Singh was two and a half years old when he began to tell his family of his other life in Agra, a city in northern India [and home of the Taj Mahal]. His memories were quite specific: he said that he had been the owner of a radio, TV and video shop, his name had been Suresh Verma, and he had had a wife named Uma and two children. He also said that he had been shot and then cremated, and his ashes had been thrown in the river. His parents didn't take him ser ...more
Answered by MajorVLoganathan, 14 Dec '09 09:03 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

If all those we see here in this world are the reincarnations of those gone before us how can one explain population explosion. Who among this multitude are those who have come back with a new avatar. Difficult to digest this theory. Atleast I am not able to understand it.
Answered by gem mina, 14 Dec '09 06:25 am

(1)
 (0)