Q.

Hey, I would like to know about mutual funds. Can you tell me, Mutual funds or investing in shares gives more profit. I would like to know about the brokerage percentage taken in Mutual funds and shares.

Prakash

Tags: mutual funds, shares, profit
Asked by sanjey prakash, 29 Oct '07 06:23 pm

1.

In short - Share investments - More risk and better returns. Mutual Funds - Less risk and low returns when compared with share investment. In general you will be charged 2.25% of the invested amount towards entry load. For shares trading brokerage differs with brokers. For details you may try,
http://onlinetradingtips.googlepages.com/home
All the best
Answered by Netguru ji, 29 Oct '07 06:30 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

mf is nothing more than a collection of stocks or bonds. you can think of a mf as a company that brings together a group of people and invests their money in stocks, bonds, and other securities. each investor owns shares, which represent a protion of the holdings of the fund. funds will also usually give you a choice either to receive a check for distributions or to reinvest the earnings and get more shares.
Answered by ram gopal, 29 Oct '07 06:31 pm

(0)
 (0)