Q.

Name of my Son is AMAN NARULA, His Date of birth is 9-2-1995, Time 2.11 p.m., Birth Place Vikas Puri, New Delhi
Q. My son is not well and now a days in depression. He is also not interested in study. He wants to study but could not study well. Please given me solution becasue all the time he is worried about his study and also inform me about his future. Please also tell me which line is suitable for him. Please give me answers of all these questions. it is a request of a mother.

Tags: time, money, son
Asked by Suresh Bhardwaj, 11 Jan '10 10:37 am

1.

Do not pressurize him for studies that is the first thing u should follow ,try to find a school which concentrates on less studies and gives time for children to play or has some other activities in school.The child here has to study uptil the 10 even if doesn't want to.after the 10 he can opt for anything else.Find out what he is interested in ,maybe drawing or other crafts .put him for those classes.best luck
Answered by yashashri tawde, 11 Jan '10 11:11 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

It is psychiac problem so show it to the expert
Answered by krish, 11 Jan '10 10:39 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Courtesy google: cultural India:There is a rich tradition of Gharanas in classical Hindustani music. The music Gharanas are also called styles. These ..more

Answered by jameel ahmed