Q.

What is meant by ANTHROPOMORPHISM ?

Tags: anthropomorphism
Asked by sudhakar kuruvada, 09 Oct '13 05:18 pm

1.

Anthropomorphism, or personification, is attribution of human form or other characteristics to anything other than a human being
Answered by LIPSIKA, 09 Oct '13 05:29 pm

(0)
 (0)

2.

PHILOSOPHY OF ANTHROPOMORPHISM

Many religions at some point believe, directly or indirectly, in the philosophy of anthropomorphism i.e. God becoming a human. Their contention is that Almighty God is so pure and holy that He is unaware of the hardships, shortcomings and feelings of human beings. In order to set the rules for human beings, He came down to earth as a human. This deceptive logic has fooled countless millions through the ages. Let us now analyze this argument and see if it stands to reason.

The Creator prepares the instruction manual:

Suppose I manufacture a video cassette recorder (VCR). Do I have to become a VCR to know what is good or what is bad for the VCR? What do I do? I write an instruction manual: "In order to watch a video cassette, insert the cassette and press the play button. In order to stop, press the stop button. If you want to fast forward press the FF button. Do not drop it from a height or it will get damaged. Do not immerse it in water or it wil ...more
Answered by TRUTH SEEKER, 09 Oct '13 05:20 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

An interpretation of what is not human or personal in terms of human or personal characteristics
Answered by Lucky, 09 Oct '13 05:21 pm

(0)
 (0)