Q.

National Institute of Management writes that its ISO 9001 : 2000 certified International B school for Correspondence studies. Is it true?

Tags: national institute of management, international b school for correspondence studies
Asked by MAMTA MEHTA, 13 Dec '07 10:12 am

1.

Thanks for writing. Kindly dont fall for such type of shortcut courses, it is a national scam. See the pictures and copy of complaint u/s. 138 of Negotiable Insutruments Act., to believe. There are 2 more cheque bounce cases against them. DTDC Courier and M/s. Siddhivinayak Tours and Travels.

I dont have any monetary interest. But I cant see anyone doing injustice and anyone suffering due to injustice. God has given me power so I have taken up this initiative to bring this Chor Company out in the general public at large.

I am receiving calls from all over India on my cell no. 9892588657. Some of them paid full, some have paid half, and some wants to pay... same advice to all...they are professional Cheaters, dont fall for a shortcut degree.

These all so called management organization, all starting their Name with N
Answered by Chirag Kothari, 26 Apr '10 12:47 pm

(0)
 (1)
2.

It must be
Answered by anil garg, 08 Sep '10 12:22 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Ya it is....However NIM is not AICTE or UGC approved......please refer to the site in detail and make adequate enquiries before joining.....www.nimonweb.com
Answered by Rajesh, 13 Dec '07 11:22 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

If it was not true...they wld have not printed the same in the prospectus dear
Answered by Arifa Shaikh, 13 Dec '07 10:14 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

There is a big word.. "IF" and when.. it is a uphill task and the kind people in the departments right now.. it will be very very difficult.. though n..more

Answered by Juliana