Q.

What is love according to u???

Tags: sex, relationships, entertainment
Asked by shwetha, 21 Jan '13 07:34 pm

1.

Sacrifice, in true meaning ........
Answered by pradeep mishra, 21 Jan '13 07:36 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

After answering so many similar questions here,i have started doubting about love
Answered by Quest, 21 Jan '13 07:35 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

Love to me is when they're around you get butterflies in your tummy & your heart bursts w/ joy & when they aren't w/ you the very thought of them brings a warm smile to your face. It's being there through the good & the bad & when they need you the most. Love is about sacrifice & happines being able to show all of your emotions & they still care & that they love the person that you are not who they want you to be.:-)
Answered by snow white, 15 Apr '13 09:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Love is probably the most complex word in the human vocabulary. Where you come from, what your belief structure is, and how you experienced being nurtured as a child all help us to define what love means to us.

Love, in human terms, creates a feeling of oneness. A feeling that you are complete with a person, where before something was missing. Love creates a feeling of generosity and altruism, where we want to leave a positive mark on the world when we leave it (as well as while we are here.) Kittens, puppies, babies, beautiful sunsets, crystal clear oceans, warm summer breezes, fields full of wild flowers in the spring, a pristine landscape after a new snowfall, and on and on, all inspire loving feelings that make us want to become caring and compassionate people. I love my friends more than I can express, but I love some flesh and blood relatives that I'd never choose to be friends with. Still, more often than not, the ones I love but would never be friends with are the very ones ...more
Source: My own ebook Love in Friendship, http://pothi.com/pothi/book/ebook-ravi-bhattacharya-love-friendship
Answered by TN Bhattacharya, 21 Jan '13 09:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Love is exclusive to heart, which gives and never seeks any return. Love is to love those who dont know what love is. Love never teaches anything but love. Love never knows conquering anything, even hate. Love to me is an entity that encompasses everything in a successful long lasting relationship. That is: trust, friendship and passion. Love is a very complex thing, and something that is very difficult to understand. There is love for family, then there is love for friends, and love at first sight, and true love. You love with no boundaries and condition because everyone of us feels to love and be loved by others. So, easier said than done, dont look at love as a conflicting term but look at it on a brighter side. The good one without limits. Depending on your perception, love can be the most amazing thing or the most terrible catastrophe in your life....!
Answered by Dil Se, 21 Jan '13 07:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Love is a great natural feelings from heart gifted by God and connected to our soul.....
Answered by jakir hussain, 21 Jan '13 07:44 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Love with attachment is limited.love without attachment is unlimited.love is truth, love is GOD.one shall not aspire love one shall become love itself.love for love sake.love shall always be transformed into service of the person u love.loving in the modern times is difficult.but serving is easy,which generates love in the person u served, paving a reciprocal way to extend love in return of gratitude.in the present day environment, it is hard to adhere to satya/truth,dharma/righteousness,santi/p and ahimsa/non violence.but we can sincrely practice prema/love alone.. then automatically,satya/ dharma /santi and ahimsa will follow.
Answered by Farhaan, 21 Jan '13 07:40 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.