Q.

Nifty hits 3600 after long long time. Which side you are looking for this range?

Asked by Manish Luthra, 04 May '09 11:01 am

1.

Higher
Answered by anil garg, 19 Feb 12:02 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Market lives on hope and market thrives on emotions, ignoring technicals & economic reviews. It is so akin to our ordinary daily life emotions. When the chips are down, what is there to sustain us. HOPE and only HOPE. So is the market.

In a scenario where economies are so integrated to each other, we can no longer cocoon ourself to a corner and insulate ourself from what is happening around. And however much one may love or hate the capitalist system of the United States of A, we cannot wish away the fact that, the world is so dependent on the consumerist society that exists there - whether it is real estate, retail, energy or drugs or health care or apparel & garments. No country in this world can match up to the kind of volume of consumption that the Americans have. And this consumption feeds demand and this demand sustains the world economy who produce the needed quantities of whatever it is they require. Of course, with emerging economies like China and India too turning the co ...more
Answered by Omega, 04 May '09 12:00 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

It is my deep rooted faith in the strength of my spiritual heritage as well as my attitude of not taking myself seriously,I also follow my inner feeli..more

Answered by Vikram