Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I am an ex-serviceman and I would like to buy mihindra xylo. I want to purchase through CSD Canteen. What is the procedure?

Asked by Jaiswal Hiralal, 04 Feb '09 07:59 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


If you are jawan(personnel below officer rank) you are not eligible. if you are an officer then go to canteen and obtain an applicationt form. then proceed to your ZSB and get it signed. then obtain the CSD price and make 2 demand draft (one for csd and other for the dealer (Tax & insurance etc). submit the same to your csd. they will give you indent which you will have to hand over to the dealer. that's all.
Answered by ramesh c rao, 04 Feb '09 08:44 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining