Q.

Do you believe that the world is going to end in 2012?
Some Astrologers,Scientists &Physicist,,all have their own theories regarding this and all these theories do somehow predict this or conclude the same.Its mentioned even in some holy books.what are your views about this?

Tags: education, books, science
Asked by Rohit Soni, 20 Dec '09 11:03 am

1.

We have already had two world wars, will the world end with the ultimate war between good and evil in the year 2012?

Biblical prophecies have been right before. One example is the birth of Christ, which fulfilled about 300 prophecies. Before Armageddon comes however (and December 21 2012 is not predicted in the Bible as "Armageddon Day"), biblical prophecies speak of a great time of GREAT TRIBULATION on the earth. Having said that, the Bible not only prophecies about a battle of Armageddon on earth but also increased earthquakes, floods, famine, disease, wars and rumors of wars.

There will be things happening in the heavens far beyond our control. These are not end of the world 2012 dooms day predictions. But the Bible does say God will use cosmic events as means of his judgment on earth before the final day of judgment. If there is a dooms day, that's it. However, before that day, Revelation 16:21 speaks of catastrophic disasters like 50 kilo hailstones. Matthew 24: ...more
Answered by Jack Johnson, 22 Dec '09 12:33 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Dear Rohitji, I always believe in "Seeing is Believing" and never any theories as such. Joh hona hain, woh toh hakar hi rahega. Abhi se kyun phikar karna mere dost. Jiyo Life Kingsize for the present is my motto of Life. Tke care regards Cyrus
Answered by cyrus irani, 20 Dec '09 12:34 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

Frankly speaking I do not believe all this. And each one of us has to die some day , so even if the doomsday is scheduled for 2012 , why fear it as no one is immortal.
And I have a very good sugeestion for all those who believe that the world is going to end in 2012.Such persons may kindly transfer all their assets and bank accounts in my name with effect from 1st January 2013.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 22 Dec '09 06:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Frankly speaking I don't believe that the world will end in 2012. In my lifetime I have heard many times over that the world will end but it never has and so I don't believe such prophecies. Anyway I believe in living in the moment and enjoying each day, take it one day at a time.
Answered by blue ocean, 22 Dec '09 04:47 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Such predictions were made earlier too but did the world end? No..... So lets wait and watch...:)
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 22 Dec '09 03:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Mr. Rohit, my equation in life is SIMPLE........

I trust Doctor when I have any disease.....b'cos I know, there is no fun in putting my intelligence into it, a doctor knows it better........

I PUT MY THOUGHT AND INTELLIGENCE TO THOSE FACTORS IN WHICH I CAN CONTRIBUTE.....

I know that GOD has created this universe.....HE IS THE CREATOR, OPERATOR AND DESTRUCTOR...... God is the best Person(power) to decide about the ultimate fate of this universe....Let's have patience and wait for the same....

Untill then, just chill......
Answered by saumen ganguli, 22 Dec '09 11:29 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

The second last ruler of the Mayan Civilization was Smoke Squirrel (SS), he ruled from 749-763 AD (fact courtesy of the internet), he was an ambitious ruler looking to expand his kingdom and increase his wealth. In the year 755 he hired a young war strategist Chief Tapori (fact courtesy of my imagination) to help him in his conquest.

Tapori came to the capital city from a small town and had very good references, but the truth was those references were fake, they were made up by his good friend Avin Ashji, in reality he was a flirt and a womanizer who was always on the lookout for the fairer sex. SS listened to his advice and waged three expensive wars that resulted in a lot of lost lives. After three wars SS was infuriated, he called Tapori I waged three wars based on your suggestions but those three hardly profited me, the Kings were poor and I have inherited their issues now, all those Kings had several wives. As per the rule of the war the winning King gets to keep the wives, I a ...more
Answered by Social Worker, 22 Dec '09 01:13 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

No, i don't believe in this prediction....but, one thing is sure that due to rapid global warming, many climatic and environmental changes will take place, which have been taking place even now, and that would surely affect humanity greatly............
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 22 Dec '09 01:06 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

The Pejavar Swamiji - Vishwesha Tirtha was asked this question during an interview on Suvarana TV. He replied quoting the shastras that Pralaya is not likely now. Even if this Kali Yuga ends, it will only be the beginning of the next Satya Yuga. So, perhaps the Mayan prediction of 2012 should be taken symbolically and with a positive attitude. Let us hope that 2012 will bring a transformation in the consciousness of all human beings - for the better.
Answered by Nachiketas, 20 Dec '09 09:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Sir
Yes smart of Hollywood to cash in and unfortunately they make it in such a way that so many people believe it, Did any of you see PLANET OF APES, I did not see it but heard about it, imagine Apes in the White House,

On a serious note, FORGET 2012, if we die tomorow then the Whole World ends tomorrow for us 2012 is too far away. Anyways, lets not worry about when the World ends and put our thoughts towards how much are we prepared before we leave the World, because then we have to face Almighty Allah and give in our accounts. May Allah make us worth while in this World and in the Hereafter, ameen.
There is no date fixed in quran and bible about the last hour
Hope that helps .
Answered by salmanfarsi, 20 Dec '09 09:13 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Hi Cassie,', Advice? OK... here's some generic guidelines for a teenage young lady starting high school.When should teens start dating? Probably arou..more

Answered by Mickey