What is inside the Kaba?
There is a small table on the side to put items like perfume and incense burners.
There are two lantern-type lamps hanging from a cross beam near the ceiling
There are no electric lights inside
The interior walls are clad with marble half-way to the roof.
The entire floor is of marble except for a small portion which is called Rukhamat Humra.
Tablets with Quranic inscriptions are inset in the marble.
The top part of the walls is covered with a green cloth decorated with gold embroidered Quranic verses.
There are no windows inside
There is only one door ...more
- there are two pillars inside (others report 3 pillars)
- there is a table on the side to put items like perfume
- there are two lantern-type lamps hanging from the ceiling
- the space can accommodate about 50 people
- there are no electric lights inside
- the walls and the floors are of the marble
- there are no windows inside
- there is only one door
- the upper inside walls of the Kaba were covered with some kind of curtain with the Kalima written on it.