Q.

Which is the fine art you have learnt or would like to learn? Why you are interested in that? Is there any art form you wished a lot to learn but couldn't?

Tags: education, science, learn
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 04 Jan '10 01:17 pm

1.

Hi Muktha, I submit here a few of my interests.

POT MAKING :I am very enchanted with the art of Pot making.I wonder how the soft clay whicle moving on a rotating wheel and we with our plams and fingers give it a shape.Then bake it and paint it and use all our creativity in painting on it. I had tried with a small set ,I once bought from an exhibition.It was bit Modern and very small ,But still it didnt come nice.I prefer the genuine one seen in villages.I wish to go stay with them and do all that messy work ,still successfully learn to make beautiful pots of different size and shapes.

WEAVING : Weaving is another art in which I have wild interest.We had in our neighbourhood a house where they used to make white towels,(thorthu).They wove only these towels with white thread, but it was so interesting to see them weaving on the looms.For them it was bread earning work, still I really wish to have a loom in future and do some weaving of my own using coloured threads.Out of interest ...more
Answered by Rachana, 06 Jan '10 11:07 am

(3)
 (0)
2.

Would like to learn the art of smiling always !!!!!!
Answered by Nachiket, 07 Jan '10 10:02 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

I tried with Harminica, Harmonium ,Flute,Tabla,Benjo.Now I can play for my self recreation,i donot want to be expert. But in future I think I wish ..If I get a good company then I can assist in prmoting these arts.
Answered by vilas manohar deshpande, 06 Jan '10 10:23 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

I would wish to learn the art of making fools.
Why? Because this can help me in many ways like developing a positive image in society with possible monetary benefits too. :-)
Answered by manish varma, 04 Jan '10 04:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I always had this feeling that I was a female in my previous birth n a Kathak dancer.My parents told me that I used to dance a lot as a child.Even today at this age(52),I just slipped in to dancing mode effortlessly at any stage nd able to match the movements with the performer.I want to return to my dancing days...so reducing my weight to achieve refinement and purity in my movements.I also love flute and seriously trying to learn this aqrt form !
Answered by UMESH SHARMA, 04 Jan '10 02:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I can prepare beautiful models of houses, bunglow using cards....each of them require at least 8-10 days...due to paucity of time , they were made only for gifting for someone very close for any special occasion....
I got the inception of this art by default...and once I continued to enjoy it...things kept going....I wud love to learn playing guiter....if I get an opportunity....Thanks.
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 04 Jan '10 02:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I would like to learn guitar..........
Answered by sreekumar, 04 Jan '10 01:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I have many qualities of fine art. I can prepare a cot weaved with strings. I can prepare a hut. Can make mud vessels with mud. I am a good painter as well. What I tried to learn but could not was to get a statue out of clay.
Answered by ankit shivam, 04 Jan '10 01:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

I do not have an answe
Answered by anil garg, 06 Jan '10 12:35 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

UK no longer uses shillings, when the UK went Decimal in 1971 a shilling was valued at 5 new pence. Because of this, if you were to directly convert 2..more

Answered by Stone Heart