Q.

What appears as arrogance to me, may appear genuine plain talk fto others. How do you differentiate these two kind of people?

Tags: genuine plain, talk fto
Asked by soumyen sarkar, 12 Dec '09 08:22 am

1.

I think you should check for how the person talks. Because it's all depends on how a person is reacting. A same sentence can be negative or positive. Like if you are not well and I noticed that, and if I have some sympathy towards you, I will ask in low voice Hello friend, are you not feeling well? But the same sentence if I ask in loud voice and harshly then you might feel bad. & it indicates my arrogance. So its all depends on your way of behavior.
I think our talking should be impressive and confident and on top that it should be relevant along with garnishing of politeness and patience, thats the best sign of self development. I have seen arrogant people often put others down, judging and criticizing them. They may joke about them make fun of them, bash them put them down. Most people who display arrogance monopolize conversations because they just are not interested in what others have to say. They need to speak to hear themselves because what they need to say is a lot more sign ...more
Answered by sumati gayki, 12 Dec '09 08:58 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Each one has his or own mindset and which then goes on to influence the psyche, from which the perceptive cognition would be derived. Thus a perfectly normal way of conversing may appear to be otherwise to someone else. Ordinarily and normally, there isn't much one can do to change these perceptions unless the person himself or herself wants to change it with greater awareness or broadness of vision or depth of ability to fathom, from purely an objective view than be subjective which really is the culprit that influences the way we look at what is outside of us.
Answered by Omega, 12 Dec '09 08:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

U do what u like sab ka sochte rahoge to dukhi rahoge hamesha - ye kalyug hai dost
Answered by krish, 12 Dec '09 11:14 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

I feel the owner and receiver of arrogance are both having inferiority complex obviously who receives it without any protest are devoid of self respect . It may look ,as you told , prima facie, some may accept your arrogance as plain talk because of your power and position but in their back of the mind , they are positively hating you . Arrogance on the part of even genius even more offensive to us than the arrogance of those without merit because we sometimes enjoy the fools as they have no limit to their stupidity
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 12 Dec '09 11:02 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Arrogance might seem to one-but not to other at time. And a person "who "is called "arrogant"might not be so 24x7. its just a shade of many of hi'/her coloful shades of the character of an individual.
Answered by Sneha, 12 Dec '09 08:43 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

This shows different state of mind with different people
what i like it you may dislike it
Answered by meera, 12 Dec '09 08:34 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

By keeping mind cool and stable
Answered by madhavi, 12 Dec '09 08:25 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Jabir's major contribution was in the field of chemistry. He introduced experimental investigation into alchemy, which rapidly changed its character i..more

Answered by anil garg