Q.

What is gdp and tell me about this

Tags: money, news & events, politics & government
Asked by soniya chaudhary, 13 Feb '13 01:36 pm

1.

The monetary value of all the finished goods and services produced within a country's borders in a specific time period, though GDP is usually calculated on an annual basis. It includes all of private and public consumption, government outlays, investments and exports less imports that occur within a defined territory.

GDP = C + G + I + NX

where:

"C" is equal to all private consumption, or consumer spending, in a nation's economy
"G" is the sum of government spending
"I" is the sum of all the country's businesses spending on capital
"NX" is the nation's total net exports, calculated as total exports minus total imports. (NX = Exports - Imports) !!
Answered by dharamender nebhnani, 13 Feb '13 01:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

The gross domestic product (GDP) is one the primary indicators used to gauge the health of a country's economy. It represents the total dollar value of all goods and services produced over a specific time period - you can think of it as the size of the economy. Usually, GDP is expressed as a comparison to the previous quarter or year. For example, if the year-to-year GDP is up 3%, this is thought to mean that the economy has grown by 3% over the last year.

Measuring GDP is complicated (which is why we leave it to the economists), but at its most basic, the calculation can be done in one of two ways: either by adding up what everyone earned in a year (income approach), or by adding up what everyone spent (expenditure method). Logically, both measures should arrive at roughly the same total.

Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 18 Feb '13 02:27 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

R u paid by congress to do this if yes then pls tell I am also ready to canvasing for congress provided they pay my monthly internet bill..more

Answered by Robert Allen