Q.

I complete one year on this Forum today and I do feel a sense of exhilaration and good feelings.

Most of us are here because of the people we have met, with whom we feel comfortable at a personal level, commonality of thought process and/or matching wave length. There are no regrets and it is something that we enjoy by our own choice alone without any compulsions of any sort.

I would welcome your thoughts and views on this.

Asked by Omega, 06 Jul '08 10:19 am

1.

This day when u complete an year of qna-ing,i am certain,u touched many lives and your thoughts appealed to many in more ways than one.
it is one journey,which can easily be categorised into a fruitful,fulfilling and selfless one.
we all are here for our own personal reason,but one reason is common to all....we want to be heard....and u always made sure that u stayed neutral,in hearing the others and never ever negated others thoughts to prove yours as correct!!
this quality of urs helped u opine on matters most complex in nature with smooth ease....and i am sure,many must have noticed the exhaustive contents of ur answers,which left pretty much nothing to add....cause u brought out all visible and hidden nuances of the topic ,without being judgemental in the least.
this appreciation is long pending sir,and i take this opportunity to extend it this day,hope ur future interactions with all fellow qna-ers,stays as candid and beneficial as it is now.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Answered by shintsie, 07 Jul '08 10:10 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Yes it's been quite a year hasn't it - never a dull moment. Exasperating, exhilarating, emotional, enjoyable and at times extremely frustrating and with just 1 or 2 brief exits en route. However, in spite of all of that you are still here - thank goodness. Yes I agree, at the end of the day it is all about the interaction with others with whom you develop a rapport, that makes it so worthwhile - the meeting of minds and exchange of ideas. That is what keeps me here and as long as it remains a pleasure will continue to do so. Bon Anniversaire Omega !!!
Answered by Janis, 10 Jul '08 02:57 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Very nice to hear this.
Many members become addicted here .
congrats.
Answered by hitler, 06 Jul '08 10:20 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Congrats, friend. I think, by and large, we do attract like minded people of this forum. And I found you to be a little serious student of life. You have taken this forum to your heart and it is good for you and the forum. Keep it up. All the best.
Answered by kamal mehra, 07 Jul '08 09:19 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

CONGRATULATIONS on completeing one year on this forum. Yea very true we do get to know some good people on the forum with whom we can share our sorrows and joys of life and make good relationship.
Answered by Anj, 06 Jul '08 04:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Congratulation !! keep it up
Answered by rajeev singh, 06 Jul '08 10:22 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

More than the thoughts, knowledge is shared without much of a difficulty...grt8.
Answered by ragu, 06 Jul '08 10:20 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

Congrats!!!
Ppl like u r an asset to this Forum...
Answered by ananya, 08 Jul '08 06:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

You most certainly deserve a pat on our back for one year full of some of the lengthiest and absolutely from the heart and truthful to the last full stop answers given.

Its been a real pleasure not only answering your questions but more so in receiving a message stating that an answer from you has been received for my questions.

I do agree that only our will brings us here. Of late I seem to have lost that will because I find that those with whom I connect on a mental level I am on emailing terms and the rest of the Qs just do not entice me enough to spend my time typing an answer out.

One way or the other there can be no regrets because to surf or not to surf is entirely our own choice.
Answered by EmM, 07 Jul '08 03:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

You are absolutely right sir. It is more comfortable than our society and surroundings. And am lucky to have a friend like you and got an admission in Omega Knowledge Bank. Hope you will be here in coming years with full of energy and youth sir. Please be with us forever :)
Answered by peekay first, 06 Jul '08 07:41 pm

(0)
 (0)