Q.

Did Sky ever fall on your head ?

Asked by Krish Dey, 23 Sep '08 11:54 am

1.

Yes. kal bahut baris huyi thi
Answered by ankit shivam, 23 Sep '08 11:57 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Leaving aside the smart answer of equating a heary downpour with skyfall or transporting it to the dreams I may say that there do occur indeed some occasions when one feels that the entire is fallin down from all sides upon you for no rhyme or reason. I had this experience. As a Customs Officer I had intercepted a vessel smuggling penicillin(scarce at the time). On seeing us the ship dumped all the pastic bags containing the pencillin into the sea. We seized the bags. The case dragged on for years and finally the goods were confiscated. Our sigh of relief was,however, stuck in our throats as the Parlimentary Audit Committee held us guilty for negfligence in disposing of the confiscated goods and thus putting government to irrepairable loss. The matter came up before the Committee and we were summoned before it. The Secretary to the Ministry of Finance was upset as the facts could not be denied . And then a colleague of mine--Let his name remain immortal Shri KVBodas of Pune Central E ...more
Answered by radhikamruta, 23 Sep '08 12:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes last night in my dreams
Answered by Raj Thakre, 23 Sep '08 11:56 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Here is the CV of Dr. Manmohan SinghEDUCATION /Qualification:Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Punjab University, Chandigarh1952; Stood first in MA..more

Answered by Janee Rajaa