Q.

Hi sunder

I read ur article. I have a question.

As a TeleSales person, how would i interact to different cultures especially when u are living in a multi racial city.

Also your bullet point Focus on Key areas. What would my reaction be if the answer to the asked question were negative.

Thanx
Ashok

Asked by ashok suares, 04 Mar '09 07:32 am

1.

Dear Ashok,
Firstly let me tell aht to be a tele caller in a multi racial city, you should be fluent with few languages like the local language, Hindi and English. This should take care of the initial hurdle. If i am talking in English to a person who cannot understand or understand partially he would say that he is not interested or busy even before he could understand what you are trying to convey.
If all his answers are negative that means that you are going by the sales script given to you. Try to bring a person into conversation rather you talking more. Once you do that you will at some point get a clue on which you can capitalize
Answered by vishwanath tn, 04 Mar '09 01:21 pm

(0)
 (0)