Q.

" SAMUNDAR AUR SAHIL"
Seas, Beaches and Shores !!
Tu Neel samunder he, mai rait ka sahil hoon,
Aaghosh me lele, mai der se pyaasi hoon !

Not only Sahil, Insaan bhi pyasa he ,hence he gets attracted to Seas.All the beaches and shores are seen crowed with people and vendors, be it on Kerala coasts,Chowpati in Mumbai ,Marina of Chennai or Goa. People of every age do enjoy spending time on Beaches.In all indian and International tour packages ,Beach resorts are inclusive.Which all Beaches you have visited.Can you share your experience on any Beach... !!!

Tags: travel, money, entertainment
Asked by Rachana, 19 Dec '09 01:52 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

I have visited a few beaches in India.

I have visited the Marina beach in Chennai, the beach in Puri, Juhu Beach in Mumbai, Chowpatty in Mumbai and the beaches in Goa like Calangute, Baga, Fort Aguada, Benaulim, Bogmalo, Vagator and Ajuna.

Since I live far away from the sea I love seas and beaches. I visited beaches with my family before marriage( Father, mother, brother) and my family after marriage( spouse, son, daughter). Last time I visited beaches it was in Oct,2005 and we stayed at the Royal Palm Beach resort in Benaulim in South Goa.

Since I do not know how to swim I do not go fsr into the water and prefer sitting on the sand and drinking tender coconuts and their soft flesh. I love watching the waves and their sounds and wat they take away the sand from underneath my feet.

Saagar kinare dil ye pukare. Tu jo nahi to mera koi nahi hai.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 20 Dec '09 04:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Yet to visit , Goa, Mumbai . till date visited Marina Beach and the beaches of Puri...In fact , I dont exactly know the reason , but use to feel sad whenever I see towards see...hence I enjoy less as compared to visiting Himalayas or other hills. Thanks.
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 23 Dec '09 02:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I have visited almost all beaches in India.

Bagaga and Calangute beach in Goa are good and crowdy.

Marina is so big that it requires a lots of people to make it lovely.

Mumbai has all dirty Beaches.

Puri has some clean and peaceful beach.

Recently I was in Goa and saw Anjana Beach as well. That was so good.
Answered by Madari, 19 Dec '09 02:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Have visited kerela,TN,goa,andamans,that too with wonderful company ! enjoyed a lot !
Answered by prabir sanyal, 19 Dec '09 01:54 pm

(1)
 (0)