Q.

Love is Blind ? How many believe in this concept and what are the after effects??

Tags: love, relationships, health
Asked by cyrus irani, 11 Nov '09 11:52 am

1.

It is not only blind, but dumb and deaf also and stands to no reasoning. When the intial stages wear off, thats when you see what you have got yourself into. For some its perfectly alright and works well for others its a disaster.
Answered by Lakshmi Rajesh, 11 Nov '09 12:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Origin This was coined by Shakespeare and was quite a favourite line of his. It appears in several of his plays, including Two Gentlemen of Verona, Henry V and The Merchant Of Venice. For example, this piece from The Merchant Of Venice: JESSICA: Here, catch this casket; it is worth the pains. I am glad \'tis night, you do not look on me, For I am much ashamed of my exchange: But love is blind and lovers cannot see The pretty follies that themselves commit; For if they could, Cupid himself would blush To see me thus transformed to a boy. Modern-day research supports the view that the blindness of love is not just a figurative matter. A research study in 2004 by University College London found that feelings of love suppressed the activity of the areas of the brain that control critical thought. (source google: Thanks for BAs)
Answered by jameel ahmed, 11 Nov '09 03:18 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

It is true Love is blind. When some in love they stop taking help of mind, all decisions taken from the heart. Person cannot identify where he is in lose or in profit. What every say world But love is love I love to be in love
Answered by Pravash Jha, 11 Nov '09 12:05 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

LOVE is BLIND. --- after effects : MARRIAGE is an EYE OPENER!!!
Answered by John Mascarenhas, 11 Nov '09 12:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Love is not Blind. The mental faculties of a person who is in love do not function at its best.
Answered by bhaskara rao, 11 Nov '09 11:58 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

I have just seen the frontal effects and not after or side effects just joking its a sweet pleasure to be in love and when there is so much pleasure to hell with all the other effects but to just enjoy being in love
Answered by atoz, 11 Nov '09 11:53 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Rahim Bahrain