Q.

Regarding RTI Act : I am a Central Govt. employee. I want to file a RTI application with my concerned department regarding the location of my personal file. Can I file the same and do I have to file the application thru proper channel or directly by me. Can I enclose copies of my official documents/correspondences made with my dept. in connection with the file. Please advice

Tags: govt, act, application
Asked by MAHESH CHADAGA, 15 Dec '09 10:40 pm

1.

File with PIO
Answered by RSehgal, 15 Dec '09 11:19 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Please write an application to Public Information Office of the concern , enclosing a DD/Postal Order of Rs10/- in the name of Director of the concern and also memtion in your application that you are willing to pay any extra charges for photocopies and postage etc. No need to enclose copies original documents/correspondence at this stage.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 15 Dec '09 10:47 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

A budget is a detailed plan to make your income cover your expenses. It also provides the basis for finding ways to save money on a regular basis. Cre..more

Answered by hena akhtar