Q.

What is privatisation:? Role of Privatisation?Effect of Privatisation on people and industries in India?

Asked by ANWESHA, 24 Aug '08 10:01 pm

1.

Making more money on bad products
Answered by ashwani agarwal, 24 Aug '08 10:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

..."Privatisation means endorsing / assigning the ownership of a public property/business to a private party."

Uses:

1)Development would be faster(due to competetion with the other private parties)
2)Innovative solutions (due to again competetion with the other private parties)
3)effective & time bound results
4)cost cuttings
Privatization is the implementation of a decision to sell companies owned by the State to private individuals/ companies.
Benefits of privatization are making the erstwhile public sector commercial enterprise survive in competitive markets through better efficiency, higher productivity, improved product quality and customer service, and reduction of waste and leakages due to State ownership.
There are no limitations of privatization except that hitherto unproductive or less productive labor would have learn afresh the art of servivng through hard work and excellence.

Answered by Jairam Kshirasagar, 24 Aug '08 10:06 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Privatisation according to me is to get the job done thro' private organisations. The role of privatisation is to make things look perfect and orderly. Privatisation also tends to make things more costlier but there is value for money and the services are also excellent. Privatisation will deprive the lower class of the services which otherwise will be available to them at lower cost. I think the industries in India will benefit out of this move.
Answered by vinodh vijayaraghavan, 24 Aug '08 10:17 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

A) It means "I"B) It's what you're talking about or referring to when you say "I" (like, "I want this, I do that")C) It's probably your answer to the ..more