Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

What is affidavit-cum-indemnity bond for Provident Fund withdrawal?

My request to the PF dept (Mysore) to withdraw the PF money with my previous organization has bounced back saying that I need to furnish the reason for not submitting the request within three years from the date of exit along with a affidavit-***-indemnity bond of Rs. 50. Where can I buy this affidavit-***-indemnity bond? Thank you very much!

Asked by Leo Bastin, 15 Oct '08 01:07 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (2)


Currently, the rule is to submit this affidavit if a person has not claimed his PF amount within 2 years after leaving the organization. In this form you need to state the reason behind not making a claim since you left the organization along with a statement that you now prefer withdrawal of your PF amount.
Answered by Soumyajit Kundu, 10 Jun '10 10:11 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining