Q.

I am 17 years old girl and i want to be an air force pilot but i don't have much information about it.I don't whether i am eligible enough to think about air force but i eagerly want to serve my country as a pilot..please give the right suggestion.

10 May '08 08:13 pm

1.

Indian Air Force (Bharatiya Vayu Sena):

Web Site: http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/

Web Site: http://indianairforce.nic.in/

Click - Career: As an officer in the Indian Air Force you strategize, lead and manage. Trained in diversified fields and environments you are ready for all the challenges that the fast paced life in the Air Force has in store for you. Be it flying the most advanced combat aircraft or providing technical support, your mission is to always give your best.

You can join the Air Force in the flying, technical or the ground branches. To know the eligibility criteria for different branches, select your educational qualification below.

Intermediate (10+2): You can literally touch the sky by joining the Air Force, not to mention that you'll be inside a supersonic jet, going at an incredible speed while doing that. Apart from the thrill and adventure, Air Force offers a fulfilling career for life to you.

The Basic Process
Answered by Krishnakumar G. Nair, 10 May '08 08:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

franklin is the best try for it.then when u become please give me a ride.best of luck
Answered by priyam mallick, 10 May '08 08:13 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Opt for Air force trainin after XII, u need to have specialcoachin for tht
Answered by Antra Karmakar, 10 May '08 08:14 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by jakir hussain