Q.

Which is the best love story you've ever read /seen/ heard of / experienced??

Tags: relationships, entertainment, love story
Asked by kuhi kashyap, 17 Jun '11 09:45 pm

1.

My mom and daddy
Answered by AKANKSHA, 07 Jul '11 11:03 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

My first love is ma best love as well as worst love... itz something i've felt n experienced a lot......................

It happened when I was studying 11th std and continued till ma college final year.. 5 years of love.. came 2 an end coz of silly reasons... hard to feel........... :)
Answered by ABBY shakthi, 07 Jul '11 10:58 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

With all sincere appreciations to all great love stories , my own story still stands tall above all others ....

.... my first love was when I was in class IX ...she was a cute little intelligent girl ...mostly securing first position ... I was always a back bencher ... at that age also she knew that she was beautiful ... had many admirers ... she was showered with gifts from many boys ..I never could ,because I had no pocket money at that time ...still I was getting an occasional smile from her and dreamed for her ... one day she told that she likes raw sweet and sour mango to all boys ... I bunked the next class ...knew a mango plant which gives such kind of mango ...ran for it before anyone can get it before me ... mangoes were in top branch ...climbed the tree ...plucked half a dozen big one ... and while quickly coming down , I slipped ....it was a great fall ...broken my leg .... came back home with plastered leg ... all friends came to see me but my eyes were looking for her ...more
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 17 Jun '11 09:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

No idea! what's your take?
Answered by Insane Guy, 17 Jun '11 09:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

My love story with googoo
Answered by nahu khan, 17 Jun '11 09:47 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

My own
Answered by iqbal seth, 15 Nov 09:03 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will think the sun shines out of your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with. ~ J.K Smmons (Juno- 2007)

There's a certain way a man stares at a woman he loves. The man looks like a boy on his birthday. And he treats the woman as if she were a gift that he's wanted so long to open and now he can't wait to see what the treasure is inside. ~ Emmanualle Chriqui (100 Girls - 2000)

When you develop an infatuation for someone, you always find a reason to believe that this is exactly the person for you. It doesn't need to be a good reason. ~ Leonardo DiCaprio (The Beach - 2000)

I have found almost everything ever written about love to be true. Sharespeare said, "Journeys end in lovers meeting." What an extraordinary thought. ~ Kate Winselt (The Holiday - 2006)

Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 15 Oct '11 03:01 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

So what is the purpose of explaining it here what have we got to do with it mr/ms curtain..more

Answered by iqbal seth