Q.

Please read the speech i prepared and comment. The topic is "being who we really are"
Well, very often in our busy and competitive lives, in the fear of projecting ourselves in front of the world, we wear a mask.....an invisible one.The mask that tries to present us as the perfect robot that we are not.And frankly speaking, it is a disguise we all love to carry as it makes us do things that defines someone we desire to be, but the ugly truth is that, we are not.No matter what we turn out to be tomorrow, it should be done according to our limits, dreams and creativity. ..(cont in my next qs

Tags: relationships, entertainment, mask
Asked by kuhi kashyap, 31 May '11 10:22 pm

1.

.
Answered by FekuSingh, 13 May '13 04:16 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Today people race with the time . Sentences must be short and sharp One idea one sentence is the golden rule.Buy some good books on Journalism and enhance your skills.Use positive words say Rough weather and not bad weather .Let me know more about you.Thank you
Answered by samson aseervatham, 01 Jun '11 12:51 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

But many people believe that "seeing is believing" and they think what they see (mask) is the truth !
Answered by Shashi LS, 31 May '11 10:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

It's a fantastic piece of writing kuhi....!! and what u said is perfectly true..., most of us always try to hide our real self under a cover of artificiality to project ourselves with a better image......and as a result we are required to do as expected of that personality making our real selves puppets of that artificial personality...., right..!! but i would call it self-cheating....kuhi!! i always believe in being, what i really am.........
Answered by mimlu, 31 May '11 10:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

You have written nicely but I donot think you have done justice the caption of the topic. You must deal further, though the beginning is very good. I think a speech can not be so small. WHO WE REALLY ARE; this thought has been discussed in our scriptures and Shrimad Bhawad Geeta. You must include its gist expanding the '' disguise we all love to carry..................tobe but ........we are not . This should be emphasized like in this world we have not come to earn only bread and butter, bear children get old and die. You must emphasize the point that as a human being we have done justice of our lives only if we realised that we are a spark emanated from the Supreme Soul .... the Parmatma...... I wish you success.
Answered by Om Shrivastava, 31 May '11 10:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Ooh , u r good in everthing
Answered by nahu khan, 31 May '11 10:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Hmm! good one. is it going to be on practical life lines or just kind of imagination.
Answered by Insane Guy, 31 May '11 10:24 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Sophist and Patienttraffic touch on a couple points that I find interesting. ', I think the work needs to be good literature to be good science fict..more

Answered by Karan