Q.

Are you of the type that beleives your god is the original and only true god ? If yes would you mind being called a fanatic ?

Asked by Batao Na, 23 Sep '08 04:08 pm

1.

I consider only what we worship as the real true god, may be in different form but actually only one god
Answered by SREENIVAS, 24 Sep '08 07:58 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

SO for u, Gods come in two varieties? - true gods and false gods? If there is only one God, that is everybodys God, and it matters little by what name it is adressed !
Answered by Shunmugham, 23 Sep '08 07:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I dont want to be a fanatic in anyway.I strongly believe that there is only one supreme for all beings of this universe
Answered by Narayana Raja, 23 Sep '08 07:18 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I don't like to be fanatic. God stands like this I suppose - G for goodness, O for of D for Deit/Deities. I am a believer of Deism. I don't have any special God. God is for all and everwhere and can do anything within a twinkle of an eye. You can see the God's action at your place too. God is not in every person but everywhere. As for example, you sit quitely and wait for someone. Before the person's coming you will feel something like uneasiness, drowsiness, thirstly, urination, pain etc. After tthe person's coming , your trouble will be over. Even before anything is going to be happened in your family, any person may fall in ill and if you take care immediately or if you be alert then you can save the member of your family who is going to be victimised. I told this from my experience. I save a number of persons who were even declared dead by Dr. You can try and see by which power you are moving on. In the recent encounter, police officer Late Mohan Chand Sharma's death you ...more
Answered by Sameer, 23 Sep '08 05:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

No, The Concepts of Various Gods Only to Generate God Business and nothing else...............
Answered by Indiano, 23 Sep '08 05:24 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

No
Answered by devender kumar, 23 Sep '08 04:15 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

'Ande Ka Funda' is the name of a song written and sung by Pratik Joseph from the film 'Jodi No. 1' (which released in the year 2001). The music direct..more

Answered by Akshay Kalbag