Q.

What i reason should i give for seeking a job change during the interview if am just three months into my present job. Actually i shuould not state the fact that i am seeking change as i haven't clickde with the people who matter in this job.

Tags: months, job, people
Asked by Mittha, 25 Jan '07 01:18 am

1.

What we need to do is evaluate what we get out of work versus what we would like to get. Where does money rate on your scale? How about happiness? Work relationships? The work performed? By looking at what we expect to get out of work and rating them in order of importance, we can begin to determine what we most value and find ways to increase satisfaction of those factors we deem most important.
So better fist select the right profession and if you have joined the wrong field and are not satisfied with your present job profile better shift elsewhere.
Once you are in chosen field start working smartly to increase your knowledge (Learning is to be continued till death) and work to best of your abilities you will feel satisfied and happy and you are bound to get money also!!!
When you have already decided for a job switch - you know why.
Answered by PANIWALA A, 14 May '07 06:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Its bad for ur future u can do job on stay basis at all mitha
Answered by prashant prashar, 26 Nov '09 11:12 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Be frank during the interviews.
You had not anticipated the situation when you joined the job. Your were not aware of uncomfortable aspect of your present job when you joined. Now it is hampering your output, hence the change.
Answered by Harish Swamy, 31 Mar '07 08:05 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

The best reason u may give is that u could not adjust to the work style or that the role was not the same as explained in the interview ..
Answered by mani ramaratnam, 25 Jan '07 11:10 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

May be u can say something like...my current job does'nt closely match to my area of interest...and after reading your job profile....i think this position that u have closely matches my skills and qualifications....

u can also say something like....i could'nt see much growth in my present company...and i want to grow desperately...by studying in depth about your company ...i am pretty confident that there are enough growth opportunities that will help me to grow further.
Answered by vaibhav kundra, 25 Jan '07 07:02 am

(0)
 (0)