Q.

What could be desired as universal message of the Creator to his creations i.e we human beings ?

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by domefavour, 17 Jan '10 07:33 pm

1.

The noble Quran says:-(51:56) I created the jinn and humans for nothing else but that they may serve Me;53
Expalanation:-*53 That is, "I have not created them for the service of others but for My own service. They should serve Me, for I am their Creator. When no one else has created them, no one else has the right that they should serve him; and how can it be admissible for them that they should serve others instead of Me, their Creator?" Here, the question arises that Allah Almighty is not the Creator only of the jinn and men but of the entire Universe and of every thing in it. Then, why has it been said only about the jinn and men that He has not created them for the service of others but of Himself ? whereas every single creature is there to serve Allah. The answer is: On the earth only the jinn and men have been granted the freedom that they may serve Allah within their sphere of choice if they so like; otherwise they can turn away from Allah's service as well as serve others bes ...more
Answered by yusuf syed, 17 Jan '10 10:22 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Must clear what is sin and what is piety as concisely as possible so that no scope of confusion, should be verifiable by prescribed actions.
Yatharthgeeta offers all this too.
Answered by Dinesh Tiwari, 19 Jan '10 09:54 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Be good.............do good to all...........think good.......do your work sincerely..............and honestly............
Answered by Kalyani Sawant, 17 Jan '10 07:36 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

As usal bhiya ji google help or i should give THIS ARE FROM GOGGLE OPTION WITH WEBSITE READ IT OK BHIYAJIand please select me best answer..more

Answered by Vaishali