Agle 12 mahino me hamare desh me bhukhmari lagbhag 20 % AUR bad jayegi..kaun zimmewar hoga..bhukh se mauto ka..Congress me ?
each and every politician
1. Hunger remains the No.1 cause of death in the world. Aids, Cancer etc. follow.
2. There are 820 million chronically hungry people in the world.
3. 1/3rd of the worlds hungry live in India.
4. 836 million Indians survive on less than Rs. 20 (less than half-a-dollar) a day.
5. Over 20 crore Indians will sleep hungry tonight.
6. 10 million people die every year of chronic hunger and hunger-related diseases. Only eight percent are the victims of hunger caused by high-profile earthquakes, floods, droughts and wars.
7. India has 212 million undernourished people only marginally below the 215 million estimated for 199092.
8. 99% of the 1000 Adivasi households from 40 villages in the two states, who comprised the total sample, experienced chronic hunger (unable to get two square meals, or at least one square meal and one poor/partial meal, on even one day in the week prior to the survey). Almost as many (24.1 per cent) had lived in conditions of semi ...more