Q.

What does it mean to be a 'Perfect Gentleman'?Any example you will give us for more clarity on this pl?

Tags: gentleman, perfect gentleman
Asked by Anuja, 04 Jul '12 05:02 pm

1.

The ONE who says what he means, reads and reflects, never instigates a fight, but he is permitted to end one, puts more into the world than he takes out, lives a passionate life with a compassionate nature and a dispassionate judgment, is aware of the fact that the line between confidence and arrogance is very thin, is gracious in manner, humble in tone and thankful for what is given, is observant, and takes action without delay, has a special respect for women and feels more of an obligation to assist any woman in deserving needs, never inflicts pain or hurts either by words or deeds, is tender towards the bashful, gentle towards the distant and merciful towards the absurd, can recollect to whom he is speaking, guards against unseasonable allusions or topics which may irritate, is seldom prominent in conversation and never wearisome, never speaks of himself except when compelled, never defends himself by a mere retort, has no ears for slander or gossip, is scrupulous in imputing ...more
Answered by Dil Se, 05 Jul '12 11:54 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

If I mention here the names of a few, I think you may understand wat i mean by 'perfect getleman"....1) Brilliant Gavaskar.....2) The Emotional n hearty guy Dharmendra....3) Late Rajiv Gandhi minus his compulsion of Politics....4) Past President Bill Clinton minus his personal issues 5) Mike Brearly , a lecturer cum Past England Cricket Captain.....6 ) Naseeruddin Sah 7) Rishi Kapoor.....8) The Great Viv Richards.....I have been attracted by them n they mean individually as Gentleman for me in my sense...-:))
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 10 Jul '12 05:47 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

A person with pleasing manners and taking a good posture!! Does not matter if he takes a tough stance but the right one indeed! People look at him for as an mentor, quite selfless. He need not be famous as the ones I am going to mention. He could be just known in a small family. A few examples would be Rahul Dravid, Dr APJ Kalam, AB Vajapyee!!
Answered by MS Prasad, 06 Jul '12 11:57 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

For me it will be the one "Who treats the fellow humans equally -with Mutual respect by his talks,actions and gestures irrespective of the colour caste and creed at all times !!;
Why to look for other examples like leaders and actors-It is Me here to cite an example
Answered by srini, 05 Jul '12 01:54 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Hi , According to me every Man is Gentelman if he is decent and has respect for woman. I never try to go to the depth, to study and know the perfection state of anything or humanbeing . If the watch man, the plumber, the liftman , the electriction, the plumber the driver , the postman, the milkman , the sales men in shops and showrooms etc are good to me ,helpful to me, they are indeed "Gentlemen" for me. I dont think it is necessary for a man to be considered gentleman ,do a white collar job or aquire some superior position in the society. A society runs with the contribution of many people, we need the support of many such people belonging to different class so have consideration and respect for those people also .Without their support and hard in- put ,it would become difficult for us to have a comfortable happy day......!
Answered by Rachana, 04 Jul '12 08:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Originally, chivalry was a code observed by Knights, which determined how they behaved both in battle, and in their everyday life. As time has progressed, the term is now used to describe courteous behaviour, particularly from men to women. Being a perfect gentleman is using the modern version of the code as a guideline for how to treat women. Men often seem to confuse chivalry with being a nice guy (we all know that nice guys finish last), but really it?s about treating women with the respect they deserve.

So what is the modern code of chivalry for 2008?

Opening doors

Now maybe it?s just me, but this is a very simple act. Common sense and courtesy would say that you open doors for anyone ? male or female ? that is coming through it in front of you or behind you. Everyone gets annoying at the person who lets a swinging door close in their face! With respect to your date, I?d extend this to opening the car door for her as well. It?s just a nice thing to do and she?ll lap it up! ...more
Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 04 Jul '12 08:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

An humane in nature & in his thoughts and in his actions. jai shri krisna paramathma.
Answered by PLAY BOY, 04 Jul '12 06:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Photo bheju, ya khud aau?
Answered by ankit shivam, 04 Jul '12 05:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

A 'Perfect Gentleman' is one who is civil with all...
decent in behaviour as a habit...irrespective of status....
chivalrous and courteous in behaviour with ladies....
and polite even in the face of instigation....
I would cite my Dad as a prime example of this...
but it would not serve the purpose as you woudnt know him...
a personality of whom I have high regard....Dr A P J Kalam...
would be a prime example of a 'Perfect Gentleman' for me !
Answered by prasoon, 04 Jul '12 05:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Example is before you. For more clarity, you will have to see me in person.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 04 Jul '12 05:15 pm

(1)
 (0)