Q.

What does beauty mean to you ?

Tags: environment, beauty & fashion, arts & culture
Asked by Observer, 20 Sep '12 08:18 pm

1.

There is truly no simple straight forward answer to this, because to me beauty is not just about the outwardness of a person it is also about the heart and what's inside the person... i know many people who to look you may say omg they are so beautiful, but the inside does not match the outer, and many people who looking at first time you may not think they are beautiful to look at , but as soon as you talk with them their inner beauty shines in their eyes they way they move etc... and you think they are such a beautiful person, and also like many have said in the eyes of the beholder.... to me there is absolute beauty in every thing it's just if we recognise it.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 20 Sep '12 09:08 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

A person is only beautiful, when their own beauty, is reflecting on to others ,be it in any sphere of life . My grandma was not that good looking but she was really beautiful with her divine smile to win over all .....but none can perceive beauty with a serene mind.....yes beautiful girls , boys , child , nature captures my attention but to me , it is personality which captures my heart ........ no doubt god is most beautiful to us all but as he is busy , he has sent us his beautiful representatives like our mom , dad , other great representatives in the form of great souls , great philosophers , great scientists , great literalistic like mother Teresa , Vivekananda , Newton , Socrates , Tagore ,who conveys us his abode through their great preaching and search for the quest .... they are the ones , who is living every minute with love, grace and gratitude with their generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion , who are the true torch bearer of humanity and in ...more
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 20 Sep '12 08:24 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

A thing to admire.
Answered by amitava duttamajumdar, 20 Sep '12 09:09 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

What ever gives pleasure or satisfaction to our eyes n heart is beautiful...
Answered by Diksha D, 20 Sep '12 08:25 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Inner beauty :)
Answered by Quest, 20 Sep '12 08:22 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

It is the quality in someone or something that gives pleasure and satisfaction to the mind...it differs from one person to another
Answered by Annes, 20 Sep '12 08:22 pm

(2)
 (0)
7.

Its owesome quality of someone special....
Answered by vijay, 21 Sep '12 02:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Anything that pleases our eyes-like beauty of Nature,beauty of Art
Anything that pleases our mind - beauty of mind,virtue and truth
Answered by magi, 20 Sep '12 09:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

I don't believe beauty is intrinsic to things. It is our experience. When we see something we feel good. And then we say "that is beautiful". But a different person will see the same thing and not get the same feeling. That feeling is in us, not in the object.
But, my definition of it is something that makes us feel good when we see it. Or it could be a mixed bag of good and bad feelings. But I do think the object has to inspire something in us, and at least some of it positive, for it to be described as beautiful.
Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 02 Sep '13 06:08 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Its the art of presenting..more