Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

What does a cocktail glass look like?

Asked by minal shah, 12 Jun '08 11:54 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (3)


A cocktail glass, martini glass, or stem cocktail glass, is often defined as a drinking glass with a cone-shaped bowl (the tip of the cone forming approximately a 90 degree angle in the cross section) on a stem above a flat base, used to serve a cocktail or champagne.
Answered by samron jude, 12 Jun '08 11:54 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Cudn't it be the other way round? That the long hair has an impact on the intellect and the genius potential of an individual, and paved the way for t..more

Answered by serpentine