Q.

What do you think is going to help making your life easier than what it is now?

Tags: life easier, help making
Asked by Anuja, 11 Jan '13 01:34 pm

1.

Leave me alone and let me have peace of mind.
Answered by Francisco, 11 Jan '13 02:30 pm

(3)
 (0)

2.

Life is never going to be easy, but I knew i very well as how to handle it. No problem in dealing with any type of problem/situation, every morning comes with a new challenge but at the end of day I have satisfaction of having done the things to the best of my ability.
Answered by OPP, 11 Jan '13 04:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Koi chupke se, raat ke andhere mei purane zamane ke hazaron sikke mere ghar mei phek kar chala jaye to phir kya karna hai.
Answered by Om Shrivastava, 11 Jan '13 01:41 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

No. I don`t want to make it easier than it is now. I want to live. And as long as I am facing challenges, I will live.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 11 Jan '13 08:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Love and understanding
Answered by PLAY BOY, 11 Jan '13 07:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Positive attitude
Answered by kamini joshi, 11 Jan '13 05:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Anuja, Only when we are free from our tasks and responsibilities , our life will become easier .But the tasks in our lives dont come together for us to finish them all and say we are free from tasks . Our tasks come in order, one after other . To come from mother's womb is the hardest task a baby has to endure . Then it has to learn to breathe, feed, then learn to use its vision, concentrate , then smile , and it grows, learn to sit, crawl , stand ,walk and then talk ... Once it starts going to school the real task starts of adapting to new atmosphere of school and learn , reading, writing reciting, etc etc etc which ends only when the individual finish the phase of getting educated and qualified . Once he/she becomes an adult , new responsibilites comes on his/her shoulders tolearn to survive without anyone's help become totally independant, for which has to decide what and how to give shape to his /her life, what carreer to opt, whether to get married or not , have a single ...more
Answered by Rachana, 11 Jan '13 03:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I belive life will NEVER be "easy". It does, however, get easier when you accept things as they are and not as you wish them to be. Live and let live.Do what you want and to hell with everyone else. In the end it will only be you when you pass on to whatever happens in the afterlife, so why not be selfish now and live the way you want too while you can as long as it makes you happy who cares what anyone else thinks.
Answered by sur, 11 Jan '13 02:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Hidden treasure....
Answered by INDER VIG, 11 Jan '13 02:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

A little silence at political domain, a little understanding in religious domain, and a true helpfulness in social fields will make our life more easier.
Answered by subhash, 11 Jan '13 01:54 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

PRO-LIFE!!! Plain and simple abortion is MURDER! And these pro-choice people that say it's ok in the early stages of the embryo's life are plain stup..more

Answered by Mickey