Q.

Im a 19 yr old gal.About 1 yr ago I met one of my relatives(its not a straight relation)who is 20 or 21 on orkut.We stay in different states.I have never seen him except his pic.He has also seen my pic only.We exchanged our phone nos.We stayed in touch through mainly smses n sumtimes call.Recently when we were chatting on phone,he proposed me.He loves me truley.The prob is dat he is not so educated as I am.He is good at heart but I dont think our families wud agree for our marraige.As I havnt seen him ever I am unable to take a decision.I also love him but am confused.Plz help!!!

Tags: im, money, relationships
Asked by ammuzzz, 24 May '11 03:51 pm

1.

You can not marry him because he will depend on you. He will like you to earn. He is meant only for flirting. Will you be ready to be loved all the 24 hours. Yu are being fooled by him.
Answered by Om Shrivastava, 24 May '11 04:11 pm

(1)
 (1)
2.

U have seen him in pic; then how do you say you have not seen him ......! that is his appearance how he is like .......!! Try to meet him after you have made a thorough enquiry, through external communications without his knowledge, with assistance of your friends if possible..!! or through some agents as friends, then meet personally several times studying his behaviour towards you & his movements in you, be always vigile & careful your small mistake of yours will complell you to surrender yourself to him & you are gone for ever losing your own self; then propose him to your family members & they will enquire everything for you; or straight away envolve your family members & ask them to scan him for you, as you feel he is a better match for you; then they will do all the needful 100% for you...! your problem is solved ...!!
Answered by esuraj, 26 May '11 09:56 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

I think tume usse se marry kr leni chaye
Answered by ashish, 25 May '11 04:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

1)The prob is dat he is not so educated as you are
2)He is good at heart (may be you wrong?)
3)you don't think, your families wud agree for our marraige
4).As you havnt seen him ever
first be able to solve above problems.
Answered by bhanwar bothra, 24 May '11 04:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Try2meet Him in real...
Trust me.. Situation always changed after meet in real...
Itz abt YOUr Life... plz try2meet him in real.. okay...itz a polite request....
Answered by valobasa, 24 May '11 03:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Go meet him and if you like him, present the matter to your family, and you will get a positive response I am sure
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 24 May '11 03:53 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Kiran Kumar Reddy became the CM because of those reasons!Even as Kiran Kumar Reddy has been named as the new chief minister, the following are the thi..more