No other State bothers about their 'manas' excepting Maharashtra. Why?
The present ruckus is mostly about the immigrants to Mumbai, not necessarily anywhere else, although effects are being felt in other cities like Poona, Nasik and Nagpur too. All in all, all these regions put together represent only 5% of the whole state. Why cant Bal, Raj and others think in terms of developing the other 95% of the areas for their beloved Manas alone with the money that they collect from the tax paid by the immigrants on each and every item they purchase in Mumbai? Mumbai accounts for over 25% of the TOTAL IT received by the union government, and a far greater proportion would apply to local taxes like ST, Excise etc etc garnered by the State Govt by that yardstick.
It is just that Mumbai h ...more
------ Tune into http://cheersmatey.blogspot.com/ ---------
1. The issue here is not "Maharashtra", but Mumbai.
2. Why Mumbai?
3. Because it has money.
4. In plain and simple words - It's all about Money.
5. In fact majority of Marathi people rejected the idea of outsiders stealing their jobs, because the fact is that non-Maharashtrians are not growing at the expense of Maharashtrians. They are simply growing in a system, which allows growth or survival to individuals conforming to a system. The people surviving and thriving in that system are not Maharashtrians, nor Biharis, nor UPites, nor Mangaloreans. They are simply individuals with certain personality traits that allows survival, sustenance and growth with those traits.
6. There are cases of success and failures for Maharashtrians and Non-Maharashtrians all across Maharashtra. It's wrong to form any opinion about any community. Dawood Ibrahim and Arun Gawli are not from Bihar and UP as ...more
Almost all leaders are corrupt and some of them spread hatred in the hearts of innocent Marathi people.
They do that to fill their vote banks and not for the people
Have u seen any other place as robbed like Mumbai robbed by outsiders... this is the answer.