Q.

Humm ..strain your barin cells to tell us ..what was the question for your most deserving best answer ever ?

Tags: health, education, science
Asked by qnaite, 15 May '10 01:43 pm

1.

It is not one or two-It is abt 10%-No groupism No trades all for its genuity and relevance SO no Issue-May be one best example cud be Who spends most-Women or men- My ans was Men and gave nice examples and the questioner who was a woman gave the BA to me for its relevance-Exzmples men buy expensive watches Cars flats land cigarettes Drinks dress and al ladds up to laks and crores but what women can buy subzi dress matl make up stuff chappels, kitchenware table cloth sofa covers etc etc which will cost them only few thousands if at all-You may say Gold But actually they only choose and men Pay for it in big amounts -Ok Got it ??
Answered by SriniVenkat, 15 May '10 01:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Humm...each of my best answers has its' own significance, which you can just leaf through once, if you find some time...!
Answered by Dil Se, 15 May '10 01:47 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

For me , every day is important and not a single day passes without remembering and offering prayers to them. in tamil nadu it is called as purattachi..more

Answered by Ataur Rahman