Q.

Dreams have no relevance in our life. there is no meaning in indulging in dreams and give undue importance to dreams. the real life something different. there is happiness, grief, joy, hardships, win , loss, struggles, adventure, love etc. accept the life as such.

Tags: relationships, real life, dreams
Asked by pradeep krishnan, 13 Dec '10 10:17 am

1.

No, Sir it has some relevance with real life. Usually unfulfilled desire and hypothetical ideas of subconcious mind are reflected in dreams. So don't ignore it please.
Answered by Santiranjan Pal, 13 Dec '10 10:24 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Dream has got different meanings.
Day dreaming is something differnt than a person dreams for and to achieve his aim/Goal/Zeal/Target/Ultimate.
Answered by gkr, 13 Dec '10 10:22 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Dreams have some relevance if it is properly analyzed and the advantages are enjoyed. To be very frank, the spark for creating a word game was born in my dream. At the first remembrance, it was all quite confusing for me. Careful thoughts continually helped me to invent a word game, get copyrights from the government, and finally was able to discuss it with the CEO of Funskool (India) and now it is a dream come true for me. Now the game is being marketed by them in the name of WORD PLUS and I keep getting royalty every quarter.
Source: apna jeevan
Answered by Dharmarajan, 13 Dec '10 10:28 am

(0)
 (0)