Q.

WHAT did Muhammad (S.A.W) write to Negus the King of Ethopia ?

Tags: education, w, king
Asked by truth exposed, 09 Oct '12 04:26 pm

1.

From Muhammad (S.A.W.) the Prophet of Allah to Negus, King of Ethiopia.

Peace be on him who follows the guidance. I praise Allah Who alone is to be worshipped. He is the Master of the entire universe. He is Sublime. Only He is the haven of peace and security. I testify that Isa (Jesus)son of Mariam (Mary) is the spirit of Allah and His word, which He communed to Mariam (Mary) the pious and thus she became the mother of Allah's Prophet Isa(A.S.).Thus Allah created him from His spirit and infused it into Mariam just as He made Adam (A.S.) with His powerful hand.
Answered by jameel ahmed, 09 Oct '12 05:04 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

The Prophets letter to Negus inviting him to proclaim Islam was sent at this time. The Prophet had also sent word to Ja'far that it would please him if he and his community would now come to live in Medina. Ja'far forthwith set about making preparations for the journey, and the Negus gave them two boats. It was decided that Umm Habibah should travel with them....
Answered by anil garg, 09 Oct '12 04:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

From Muhammad (S.A.W.) Prophet of Allah to Negus King of Ethiopia.

I praise Allah, except Whom there is none to be worshipped, who is the Ruler of the world. He is innocent and pure free from all blemishes, defects, flaws, or shortcomings). He gives refuge and sustains all.

I do admit that Isa (Jesus) (A.S.) son of Mariam (Mary), was the soul from Allah and His word (Order), he was infused to Mariam, who was clean and proof against evil. And Isa(A.S.) was born of Mariam. Allah created him from His soul and breath in the same manner as He created Adam(A.S.) with His own hand. I invite you towards Allah the One who has no associate. Believe in Him and join me in obedience to Him. Follow me and accept my prophethood because I am the Messenger of Allah. I have wished - you well in conveying the message of Allah in all sincerity. It is up you to accept my sympathetic advice. Extend the same invitation to your subjects. I am sen ...more
Answered by z, 09 Oct '12 04:27 pm

(1)
 (0)