Q.

What can really surprise you? Has anything/anybody surprised you lately?

Tags: surprise
Asked by Anuja, 17 Jan '13 08:30 pm

1.

I was really really surprised when our dovish Prime Minister opened his mouth and said that there can not be 'business as usual' with Pakistan now. It always surprises me whenever our duffer and corrupt Ministers talk sense.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 18 Jan '13 02:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Two days ago, when I met a friend all of a sudden after 6 years, and the way we greeted and talked it just dint seem like we were not in touch for so long... :-)
Answered by payal, 17 Jan '13 09:42 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

Any surprise, yes many
Answered by PLAY BOY, 18 Jan '13 08:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

One only has to ward off the usual distractions of life that we constantly get entangled in, due to vagaries of the mind.....and then have a REAL LOOK at the world around to SEE. This is a world is full of unending surprise and mystery. Then u becomes like a child....awestruck all the time...never knowing what to expect.. never bothering to try explain the unexplainable sights all around. Whenever u NOT caught in ur unceasing flow of thoughts.......u r in the ZONE OF MYSTERY & SURPRISE.
Answered by Shunmugham, 18 Jan '13 07:50 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

I have been getting some terrible , bitter , unexpected surprises for the past few days.
Answered by Buttercups, 17 Jan '13 09:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Without surprises, life will be monotonous and boring. Every now and then I stumble upon a surprise. When I want nothing, but get something, that's a nice surprise. Violent actions and sadness also catch us by surprises at times. The things we get as the surprises in our life are the really cherishable ones. Life is full of surprises, and one of the best surprises is when something magnificent comes along when you least expect it, and it turns out to be even better than what you have ever hoped or planned for. It needs a heart of iron not to get surprised by anything but it is a good feeling to get pleasant surprises as they add spice to life, Anu :-)
Answered by Dil Se, 17 Jan '13 09:41 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

In one of my pant pockets I found a wade of crisp 1000 re notes and was taken by surprise; How I forgot about it was the Q then !!
Answered by RANGBARSE, 17 Jan '13 09:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Honestly I do that for others more than they do that for me , maybe coz I surprise others alot so I dont remember if really they surprised me ;-)
Answered by nahu khan, 17 Jan '13 08:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

The adamant behaviour of friends-e-claimed sometimes surprises me....
Answered by sanjay sharma, 17 Jan '13 08:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

A sudden visit by someone can surprise. yes recently i got a call from a co-passenger in train i travelled a few months back to greet me.. we had exchanged phone numbers in the train but never called each other before.
Answered by priya rai, 17 Jan '13 08:33 pm

(1)
 (0)