Q.

"To live is like love, all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it", goes a famous one-liner by poet Samuel Butler.Luv has been consistently idolised by romantics of all times,but sharing a passionate luv relationship has certain unsurpassable embargoes.Though a very thin line of disparity exists between luv & lust,both r impermissible wen it comes 2 equations like cousins,teachers,bosses&best friends.Such affinities r highly disapproved in terms of moral constraints as well as societal conventions.However,dat's nvr kept ppl 4rm treading d fine line.Ur comments if any??

Asked by cyrus irani, 06 Aug '08 12:41 pm

1.

There is a fine and strong demarcation between Love and lust,Love is unselfish,giving,can be platonic,heavenly ,sacrificing, deep and not external or physical beauty oriented.while lust can be selfish,wanting,passionate,obessesive and very much exteranal beauty oriented.A person in love can lust for his beloved but a person who is allured by lust can rarely have the sentiment of love,it can be too artificial for such a person!!!
Answered by sylvia rajendra francis, 06 Aug '08 03:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I advice you to watch "CHENNI KAM" . It has clear differentiation of your ........
Answered by Ananta Khakhlary, 06 Aug '08 01:02 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Can we love someone for no reason? Why there has to be a reason, is it because there is a tacit lust in it? Said, Justin Hutchins,
What Is It That I Love?

If asked why I love her I would say
Its the sway in her hips,
the thickness in her thighs.
Its the lust in her lips,
the love in her eyes.
Its the softness of her skin,
the silk in her hair.
Its the twist in her walk;
its the sweetness in her talk.
Its the way she loves me
that makes me love her each day.
That is what I would say.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 06 Aug '08 01:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Love has two faces one is affection and the other is passion.
The second one is the outcome of lust itself.
Some festivals like the Raksha Bandhan and Bhau Beej are celebrated to remind us the two faces of love. There are many people who break the social conventions. I had a neighbour who was a lawyer by profession, altough married and a father, he fell in love with one of his students and married her. This had its effects on his job but later on this person was elevated to the post of public prosecuter. Love affair between teacher and student, boss and the subordinate, doctor and nurse, between neighbours, with maid servant, with drivers etc are common. I know cousins getting married or remaining bachelor for that purpose.
Answered by manoj thakur, 06 Aug '08 03:06 pm

(0)
 (0)