Q.

What are we supposed to do if our parents are disbelievers? If our parents try to make us to do something which is contrary to the pillars of the religion, What should we do?

Tags: news & events, politics & government, religion & spirituality
Asked by truth exposed, 22 Nov '12 12:24 pm

1.

Even if they are disbelievers, the following verse makes it quite clear that one needs to respect their parents: "But if they strive to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration), and follow the way of those who turn to me (in love): in the end the return of you all is to Me, and I will tell you the truth (and meaning) of all that ye did."
As a result, if your parents try to make you do something which is contrary to the pillars of the religion, you should refrain from doing it. Apart from this, it is quite advisable to get along well with them.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 22 Nov '12 12:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

It is clearly understood that even if our parents are disbelievers, we are supposed to carry out our humane approaches towards them and show them due respect as their children.

Answered by iqbal seth, 23 Nov '12 10:39 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Answered by rajan, 22 Nov '12 12:29 pm

(0)
 (0)