Q.

Recipe : how to prepare Shish Kebab ?

Tags: food, health, entertainment
Asked by truth exposed, 04 Dec '12 08:48 pm

1.

Aside from being simple to make, shish kebabs allow you to cook meat and vegetables together in fun, portable format. With a side of rice or couscous, youve got a great meal. Another bonus is that you dont have to follow a recipe. If youve got some meat (or shrimps, fish, or tofu), you can marinate it (or not) and thread it on skewers with any combination of vegetables you like. The marinade could be bottled Italian dressing, or Teriyaki Sauce, or something of your own creation. Some meats and vegetables work better than others on a skewer. Look below for a list of kebab-friendly ingredients and basic cooking instructions. Below that, youll find some links to a smorgasbord of shish kebab recipes.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 04 Dec '12 08:56 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Story of my life lol...Every year I go through the same thing. ', I want to tone up and loose excess body fat without building bulky muscle and gettin..more

Answered by Mickey