Q.

I have never seen such a company which is not yet all bothered about providing updates on these relisting. now i wonder why shoud any one trust such careless(on investor point of view) company .

About: Company: Teledata Informatics Ltd.

Tags: company, shoud, updates
Asked by chetan shetty, 03 Jan '08 05:19 pm

1.

You've made the decision; you want to sail across the seven seas and experience a foreign education.

But soon, you realise that all is not as rosy as it sounds. You must answer many questions:

What programme is best for you? What exams do you need to take for your particular degrees?

Which country is the best fit? How can you earn funding for your foreign studies?

Karan Gupta, education consultant, joined Get Ahead readers for a chat on 22 August 2007. He answered these questions and shared his expertise on a number of related issues.
Answered by Stella, 03 Jan '08 05:21 pm

(0)
 (2)
2.

I understand it is relisted now
Answered by anil garg, 28 Sep '10 01:01 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Which company u r refrrin g dear
Answered by Dinesh C S, 26 Jul '09 03:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I am also concerned about the details about Teledata since I am also holding some shares and my DP account shows that the Teledata marine Rs.2 and Teledata Tech Rs.2 and Teledata info Rs.13.45 had been credited... I don;t know what is the futre of the company.... any way Ms.stella had provied some VITAL INFO about the company.... what a wast of her energy and time for such a news in this discussion board..
Answered by deepthi sunil, 04 Jan '08 11:10 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The top 10 universities in Australia are as follows:1. University Of Tasmania2. Holmesglen Institute of TAFE3. Queensland University Of Technology 4. ..more

Answered by arunraj vs