Q.

3 songs which can tell about your preference in Music?

Asked by ananya, 07 Dec '09 12:31 am

1.

There are many , if you want in classical, then my choice is 1) Jagato Daro - Purandaradas kirtan sung by famous M.S. Subhalkashmi. the second one is Bhavayami Raghuramam - Swathi Thirunal Kirtani sung by once again M.S. Subhalakshmi and the third one is Parathpara Parameshwara - Papanasam Shivam songs sung by ever green D.K..Pattammal. If you are asking in Bollywood Film my preference will be 1) Mera sunder sapna beeth gaya - sung by Geeta Dutt for Film i think Do Bhai 2) Koi Hum Dum Na Raha - sung by ever green Kishore Kumar , i think for the film Jhumro i think and the third one Zindagi ka safar yeh kaisa safar - once again kishore kumar for safar. but dear it is very difficult to pinpoint any music which touches your heart. I like all the songs of 60s and early 50s, hence it is very difficult to say anthing. it is just asking which eye you prefer, right or left eye. Music is my love and it is everything to me.
Answered by Gopal, 11 Dec '09 04:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Will tell u if r u distributing prizes ... to mach closest to your own choice ! :-)
Answered by Praveen Kapur, 07 Dec '09 12:51 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Mai zindagi ka saath nibhta chala gaya
Kuhu Kuhu bole koyaliya...
Wa keep waiting for the world to change.
Answered by Mohammed asim nehal, 07 Dec '09 12:36 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

If they are temple bells, i feel like some saint is sitting inside and singing holy song and feel fresh..more

Answered by Manoj Joshi