Your vote on this answer has already been received
* Raw beetroot juice can work wonders in controlling blood pressure. Consume it two times a day.
* Herb Indian spikenard is very effective and must be taken in doses of thirty to forty grains with a pinch of a little camphor and cinnamon (dalchini).
* Consume foods rich in Protein, vitamin C, and all vitamins of the B group, as they are extremely beneficial in preventing and treating low blood pressure.
* Consume salty foods and also while drinking water, put a half-teaspoon of salt in it.
* Soak 7 almonds in water over night. Peel them and grind so as to make a paste. Put the almonds in warm milk and consume.