What are the differences between education in India and abroad?
aise bhi jante ho
door ke dhol suhawane lagte hain
1. The basic approach and methodology of teaching is different. In India focus in education is either breadth or depth of knowledge whereas education in most foreign countries strike a balance.
2. In India theoretical knowledge is more than practical.
3. In India syllabus revision needs to be done more frequently.
4. Educational System in India needs to understand that "Education is not all about piling up of knowledge and certificates. Its all about implementation of what is taught or what we learn."
5. Focus of syllabus should change with growing technology in order to fight "Unemployment".
E.g - A student does his M.Sc/Engg in Computer Science and after completion he goes to institutions like GNIIT or APTECH to update themselves in a short term course by spending as much as they spent for their degrees.